- National SIDS Resource Center
- A national resource for information about sudden infant death syndrome; referrals to local organizatins and support groups for those affected by SIDS.
- American Association of Suicidology
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- Crisis intervention, counseling, training and assistance for victims and survivors of violent crime and disaster.
- National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children
- Support for survivors of homicide.
- SHARE-Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc.
- A national mutual-help group for parents and siblings who have experienced miscarriage, still birth, ectopic pregnancy, or early infant death.
- Widowed Persons Service (WPS), American Association of Retired Services
- Offers programs, literature and other resources for the widowed.
- Bereaved Parents of the USA
- A national support group with many local chapters serving bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings.
- Concerns of Police Survivors
- A support group for all law enforcement officers and their family membes who have been affected by death and bereavement.
- Dougy Center
- Support Groups and information for grieving children.
- National Catholic Ministry to the Bereaved
- Provides educational resources and support services for the bereaved.
- American Childhood Cancer Organization
An international network of support groups for pa
- rents of children who have or have had cancer.
- The Compassionate Friend
- An international support group with numerous local chapters serving bereaved parents and siblings.
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- Offers support and assistance to all member of the armed services who have been impacted by death and bereavement.
Human Service Organizations